Following earlier confirmation that Metal Max Xeno: Reborn will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on March 26, 2020 in Japan, publisher Kadokawa Games has sent out the official announcement with new screenshots and information on the game’s first-print bonus downloadable content and limited edition.
Get the details below.
■ Latest Screenshots
—“Reborn Iron Base,” humanity’s last stronghold.
—The “Remains” dungeons have been renewed with complex layouts.
—Ride in vehicles and speed through the field with your comrades.
—Evolved long-range firing.
—The new, dynamic battle system.
—The curtain rises on a new battle.
■ First-Print Bonus Downloadable Content “Super Woof-Woof Gourmet” and Limited Edition Information
—PlayStation 4 Standard Edition with First-Print Bonus
—Switch Standard Edition with First-Print Bonus
—PlayStation 4 and Switch Limited Edition with First-Print Bonus
First-Print Bonus Downloadable Content “Super Woof-Woof Gourmet”
“Super Woof-Woof Gourmet” is a downloadable content item specifically for the dog Pochi. It is dog food that provides the optimum nutritional balance for improving performance made by processing materials from Distokio monsters.
The 9,980 yen limited edition includes the following:
- Exclusive box featuring special artwork of the R Wolf vehicle and Pochi illustrated by Atsuji Yamamoto
- A copy of the Metal Max Xeno: Reborn standard edition for PlayStation 4 or Switch with the first-print bonus downloadable content “Super Woof-Woof Gourmet”
- Exclusive bonus downloadable content “Old Friend R” – A vehicle weapon (engine) that can be used in the game. It is a revived R type (improved version) of a first-class engine that will come in handy from the early to middle stages of the game.\
- Special Booklet “ReBorn to be Wild” featuring the manga “Gomen na Pochi” (tentative title) by Atsuji Yamamoto
- Set of three special mega-size pins of NOA, a tank, and Pochi
■ Metal Max 2021 Road to 30th Anniversary Talk Event: Bounty Hunting Meeting 2020 Happy New Year
On January 17, 2020 starting at 19:00 JST at LOFT9 Shibuya in Tokyo, Kadokawa Games will host the event “Metal Max 2021 Road to 30th Anniversary Talk Event: Bounty Hunting Meeting 2020 Happy New Year.” The full story behind Metal Max Xeno: Reborn will finally be revealed during this talk event which will include the first ever live gameplay presentation of the game, as well as all sorts of plans exclusive to the event.
Read more about Metal Max Xeno: Reborn here.
View the screenshots at the gallery.