The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu features New Year’s cards from 54 companies, which provide various interesting tidbits of information.
Get the summary below.
- Idea Factory and Compile Heart: “Azur Lane: Crosswave sold well thanks to you. Thank you very much! This year will be a year to keep your eyes on Nep, so look forward to it!”
- Otomate: “We will continue to proactively release Switch titles.”
- Atlus: “We’re currently hard at work developing Shin Megami Tensei V and Project Re Fantasy.”
- GungHo Online Entertainment: “We would like to properly get Ninjala out the door.”
- Koei Tecmo: “We’re preparing to announce new title(s) we’ve been holding onto, so please look forward to it (them).”
- CyberConnect2: “Fuga: Melodies of Steel is in development for release in early 2020.”
- Spike Chunsoft: “Various plans are underway for Danganronpa‘s 10th anniversary.”
- D3 Publisher: “Starting with Gleamlight, we will take on surprising genres that make you think, ‘This is from D3?!'”
- Too Kyo Games: “In cooperation with Spike Chunsoft, we want to create an atmosphere akin to a school reunion with fans for the 10th anniversary of Danganronpa.”
- Nippon Ichi Software: “Sequel preparations are underway. We’re hoping to prepare an original lineup for 2021 and onward that is uniquely Nippon Ichi Software.”
- 8-4: “In 2019, we localized Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and SaGa: Scarlet Grace for release overseas.”
- FuRyu: “We have unannounced original title(s).”
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment: “We’re planning Back 4 Blood for consoles.”