Utawarerumono: Lost Flag will launch for iOS and Android devices in November in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The magazine also confirms the following new details:
- The story is set in a different world from the Utawarerumono trilogy. The reason you were summoned by the fog and wind up in this world will be made clear during the story.
- The scenario is something players are looking forward to, so the goal is to further immerse players into the world as they progress through the story.
- While Aquaplus honestly had to feel its way around some parts of smartphone development, it is thankful for the wisdom and support it received from many.
- Over 20 characters will appear. More characters will be added at fixed intervals.
- While you can befriend new characters through gacha, there are also several characters you can befriend without gacha, but rather by advancing the story.
- Character rarities are classified by number of stars. By training a character, you can increase their number of stars to the maximum amount. In this way, even if your favorite character has a low number of stars, you can train them to play an active role in battle.
- Characters will get stronger by building up experience points. Increasing a character’s number of stars requires specific conditions.