Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary for Switch launches November 14 in JapanAction puzzle game dated.
Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop in Japan on November 14, publisher Worker Bee announced. Pre-load will begin on November 7.
The action puzzle game is also planned for release on other platforms such as Xbox One and likely PlayStation 4, but has yet to be dated for those hardware.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary finds our heroes, Rockford, Crystal, and others, facing a slew of new, exciting challenges in this legendary action puzzler. Dig through spectacular caves with 3D elements; avoid falling boulders and collect valuable gems and avoid nefarious enemies along the way. Discover treasure chests with rare collectibles and potent power-ups. With 280-plus exciting levels, 12-plus new, gorgeous worlds, and 10 playable characters, Boulder Dash 30th Anniversary is the best game in its 30 year history.
- 280 all-new levels with advanced physics!
- 12 Never-before-seen worlds, with new creatures with 3D animations!
- New multicolored gem combos, treasure chests, rare collectibles and spectacular power-ups!
- Premium world by vide ogame legend Peter Liepa who returns to the game he created 30 years ago with 20 of the most mind-bending levels yet!
- Play as Rockford or unlock nine other playable male and female characters including Crystal!
- Free Spins for prizes!
- First Boulder Dash game ever to include diagonal walls and movement!
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, and Russian!