Publisher Wired Productions and developer Hello There Games have delayed AVICII Invector from its previously announced release date of December 5 to December 10 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The Switch version will launch in spring 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Wired Productions:
Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space in AVICII Invector.
Created in collaboration with the late superstar DJ, AVICII Invector is a pulse-pounding, frenetic rhythm-action experience.
Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 25 of AVICII’s biggest hits, including global chart toppers: Without You, Wake Me Up and Lay Me Down.
Fly solo or recreate the party feeling of an AVICII concert with heart-thumping, competitive gameplay.
Each track is built to perfectly match the on-screen visuals taking you through a musical odyssey of serene exploration.
Find your rhythm, feel the beat and keep the musical journey flowing.
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII.
- Flow through SIX mesmerising worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience.
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across three complexity levels.
- Play solo or with up to four friends in split-screen multiplayer action.
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leaderboards.
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII.
- Support The Tim Bergling Foundation with a percentage of sales going to support mental health awareness.
- “Can’t Catch Me”
- “Pure Grinding”
- “What Would I Change It To”
- “The Nights (Avicii by Avicii)”
- “Waiting For Love”
- “Gonna Love Ya”
- “You be Love”
- “Friend of Mine”
- “Sunset Jesus”
- “Fade Into Darkness”
- “Wake Me Up”
- “Lonely Together”
- “Without You”
- “Hey Brother”
- “I Could Be The One”
- “You Make Me”
- “Lay Me Down”
- “For a Better Day”
- “Broken Arrows – M-22 Remix”
- “True Believer”
- “Talk To Myself”
Tim’s tragic death deeply affected millions of people throughout the world. Through his music, he was able to express himself with creativity in a format that gave him the most joy. Behind the scenes, Tim was a dedicated gamer, and together with developer Hello There Games, set about to create a rhythm game as a brand-new way to experience his music.
Together with the Tim Bergling Foundation, the team have continued his vision with the full release of AVICII Invector, now to be used as a way to keep the light shining on the incredible music, creativity and passion that Tim held.
A percentage of profits will go straight to the Tim Bergling foundation, whose mission is to advocate for the recognition of suicide as a global health emergency and promote removing the stigma attached to the discussion of mental health issues
Watch a new trailer below.