Good-Feel has released the debut trailer for Monkey Barrels, its newly announced top-down shooter for Switch due out worldwide via the Nintendo eShop on November 7. It will support English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, and Chinese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.co.uk:
“In a world ruled by the consumer electronics giant Crabbenwold Electro, a pair of brave monkeys set out on a journey to rescue their kidnapped friends from an evil army of robot appliances!”
- In addition to a 22-stage story mode, there’s also an online competitive mode!
- Features 3D pixel art that puts a fresh spin on old-school graphics!
- Tons of fun and challenging stages await you!
- 98 different types of weapons to use! – From your standard weapons to the most unique, equip up to 4 items and take advantage of their strengths to beat the toughest stages!
- Monkey vs. monkey! Online matches with up to six players! – Decide who’s the number one Boss Monkey in Banana Scramble! The rules are simple: whoever picks up the most bananas wins!
Watch the trailer below.