Publisher Chucklefish and developer Hidden Layer Games have released atmospheric story-driven puzzle platformer Inmost for Apple Arcade. The previously announced PC and Switch versions are “coming soon.”
Here is an overview of the game, via the App Store:
A Knight sworn to the forces of darkness. A creature which feeds on pain. A young girl all alone. One interconnecting tale of suffering, sacrifice, and the family in the middle of it all.
Inmost is an atmospheric, story-driven puzzle platformer, following three playable characters within one dark, interconnecting story. In an old abandoned castle, you’ll need to explore every nook and cranny, avoid detection, slice your way through enemies and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that lurks within…
- Three main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles.
- One interweaving story, set across two worlds.
- Scale the environment by sneaking past enemies, luring them into deadly traps, solving puzzles and slicing down foes.
- Explore every inch of the world to find secret passages.
- Each pixel is placed with love!
- Three hours of harrowingly beautiful gameplay.
- Playable in 15 languages including English, French, German, Russian, Spanish and many more!
- Featuring the vocal talents of Andrew Dennis and Cassandra Lee Morris.
- With voice acted cut-scenes.
Watch the Apple Arcade launch trailer below.