Bandai Namco will release the version 1.04 update for Code Vein at the end of October, which adds Halloween-themed accessories, color pallets, and face paints, as well as other changes, the company announced.
Here are the patch notes:
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.