Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Saber Interactive have announced the second season of free post-launch content for cooperative third-person shooter World War Z.
Here is the roadmap, via Saber Interactive:
- Two challenging new player-versus-environment missions set in Moscow and New York.
- The highly anticipated introduction of a wave-based horde mode—Horde Mode Z.
- A dangerous new zombie type.
- Player-versus-environment cross-play support.
- The ability to prestige rank up for new weapon skins and perks.
- A fiery new weapon and new cosmetic items.
World War Z is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.