The Sinking City for Switch launches September 12Available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The Switch version of The Sinking City will launch via the Nintendo eShop on September 12, a listing on the Japanese Nintendo eShop reveals. A Deluxe Edition including the “Worshipers of the Necronomicon” downloadable content will also be available.
The Lovecraftian horror game first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on June 27. The PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions are available both physically and digitally.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.co.uk:
The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You’re a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city… and the minds of its inhabitants.
- An oppressive atmosphere and story inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft.
- A vast open world that can be explored on foot, by boat, in a diving suit…
- High replay value thanks to an open investigation system: each case can be solved in a number of ways, with different possible endings depending on your actions.
- An arsenal of weapons from the 1920s with which to take on nightmarish creatures.
- Manage your mental health to untangle the truth behind the madness.