Atlus has released the fifth Persona 5 Royal “Morgana’s Report” news delivery video.
Morgana’s Report #5 introduces new daily live and Velvet Room elements. Here is a summary of the report:
- Players will be able to enjoy the daily lives of the Phantom Thieves through various events. In Persona 5 Royal, numerous events have been added, including school trips and going out with friends on vacation. New everyday events have also been added.
- Nakano and Shinagawa have been added as new spots. You may be able to see new sides to your friends by visiting with them. Additionally, you might also receive a phone call from the people you spend time with. These could be a chance to deepen your bonds with others.
- Confidant abilities have been updated to be even more advantageous and easier to use.
- The Velvet Room has seen various changes. You can create a more powerful Persona by fusing when the “Fusion Alarm” goes off. This may increase stats or even alter skills. However, since the results may be unexpected, caution is advised…
- By using “incense” in the Velvet Room, you can train Personas with an even higher level of freedom. “Challenge Battle” has also been added as new extra content.
- The twins can leave the Velvet Room and go out with the protagonist as a new “Special Prison.”
- Joker has a Show Time ability, which seems to unlock near the end of the story.
- Watch the video for a look at the Persona 5 Royal title screen.
Persona 5 Royal is due out for PlayStation 4 on October 31 in Japan, and in spring 2020 in the west.
Watch Morgana’s Report #5 below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.