Kemco has announced its lineup of titles for Tokyo Game Show 2019, which runs from September 12 to 15 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
The company’s lineup includes:
- Super Street: Racer (Switch)
- Super Street: The Game (PS4)
- Two Console RPGs
- New Adventure Game
- New Simulation RPG
- Other: All sorts of new information about future works from the novel adventure team.
While not specifically mentioned by Kemco themselves, the official Tokyo Game Show 2019 list of exhibitors reveals that the two console RPGs are the following:
- Asdivine Kamura (PS4, Switch) – Due out in October
- Masou no Viator (PS4, Switch) – Due out in 2020
Both titles are currently available on iOS and Android.