Publisher Microids and developer Artefacts Studio have released a new set of screenshots for Garfield Kart: Furious Racing.
Here is an overview of the game, via Microids:
Fans of racing, cats and lasagna: get ready!
Garfield, the world-famous cat, is back to take on Jon, Odie and their friends in this racing game where anything goes! Each of the available characters and karts (which can be customized with dozens of accessories) has its own characteristics and a unique driving style: make a strategic choice to match your play style so that you can cross the finish line in first place! Get off to the best start on the starting line and master tough skids to save time and win the race.
Crazy bonus items will be available too, including the pillow and the magic wand, to give you the edge over your competitors. And if you are as lazy as Garfield, take shortcuts and use the Spring to overtake everyone else!
- Three Game Modes – Grand Prix, Single Race, and Time Trial.
- Multiplayer – Up to four players in split-screen mode and up to eight players in online mode, or portable on Nintendo Switch.
- 16 Circuits – Crazy races in stunning environments inspired by the world of Garfield, such as Palerock Lake and Pastacosi Factory.
- Eight Characters – Play as Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry, and Squeak.
- Nine Attack and Defense Bonuses – Turn the race in your favor.
Garfield Kart: Furious Racing is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on November 5 in North America and November 7 in Europe.
View the screenshots at the gallery.