Koei Tecmo has announced a Digital Deluxe Edition for Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout in the west.
Available at a special pre-order price of $65.99, the Digital Deluxe Edition includes the following:
- Costume Sets – Adds 15 new clothing options from Lent’s Gothic Wolf look to Tao’s Island Explorer gear
- “Another Fashion”
- “Summer Style”
- Hideout Parts – Items used in remodeling secret hideouts. These items come with special effects like raising certain allies’ abilities during the rain.
- “Pixie Forest”
- “Lakeside Hideout”
- Initial Dash Item Set
- Special wind shoes to help increase movement speed.
- A bigger knapsack to increase item gathering capacity.
- Extra Large! Rebuild Gem Pack – 100,000 gems that can be used for rebuilding.
Consumers who pre-order any version of the game will also receive the “Summer Adventure” costume for Ryza, as previously announced.
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout launched PlayStation 4 and Switch today in Japan, and is due out for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on October 29 in North America and November 1 in Europe.