Developer Shin’en Multimedia has announced The Touryst for Switch. It will launch in November.
Here is an overview of the game, via Shin’en Multimedia:
You are just arriving at Monument Island. Want to go swimming? Or rather take a dive into the deep sea? Or do you want to visit the amusement arcade, do some shopping, dance at the beach party? Fancy some surfing? Or will you talk with the strange old tourist and listen what he has to say about these ancient mysterious monuments..
- Discover exotic islands and explore ancient monuments.
- Climb into deep mines and uncover secret passages.
- Make the trip you always wanted and enjoy the tourist life.
- An action adventure as varied as real life.
- Never seen before visuals, at 60fps and up to 1080p.
- Enjoy your vacation!
Supported Play Styles
- TV Mode
- Tabletop Mode
- Handheld Mode
- Joy-Con grip
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.