Happinet will attend Tokyo Game Show 2019 as a partner publisher booth featuring playable titles from Inti Creates, Justdan International, H2 Interactive, and Game Source Entertainment, and other unannounced publishers, the company announced.
- Jack Jeanne (Switch) – Trailer
- Maruchi Point x Connection ~Ryoufuu Gakuen Koubaibu~ (iOS, Android) – Novelty Distribution, Cast Stage Event
- Uta no Prince-sama Amazing Aria and Sweet Serenade Love for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Uta no Prince-sama Debut for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Uta no Prince-sama Repeat Love for Nintendo Switch (Switch)
- Z/X Code OverBoost (iOS, Android) – Stage Event
The Happinet booth will also host various stage events largely centered on the expo’s public days (September 14 and 15). Details will be announced at a later date.
Visit Happinet’s Tokyo Game Show 2019 teaser website here.
Tokyo Game Show 2019 will run from September 12 to 15 at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.