Spike Chunsoft has announced the “World Wonder Ring Stardom Collaboration” downloadable content for Fire Pro Wrestling World, which brings Japan’s leading women’s professional wrestling promotion, World Wonder Ring Stardom, to the game with 10 new wrestlers, including their signature moves, costumes, entrance themes, and voices. It will launch on August 21.
Mayu Iwatani, the face of the promotion and leader of the unit Stars, will be one of the 10 new wrestlers. The full roster will be announced at the Stardom x Stardom 2019 show on August 10 at Korakuen Hall in Tokyo.
Fire Pro Wrestling World is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC. Here is an overview of the game, via Spike Chunsoft:
The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world on the PlayStation 4 system! In Fire Pro Wrestling World, customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, to fight your way to the championship belt.
- Real Wrestlers, Real Moves – New Japan Pro-Wrestling, Japan’s premiere pro-wrestling promotion, joins the roster! Battle alongside and against your favorites in the all-new Fighting Road scenario mode.
- Mix Up the Rules – Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire, or landmines), no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting, and SWA homebrew rules that mix pro-wrestling and MMA.
- Unlimited Customization – Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves, and even more body parts, to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos, and even the referee!
- Realistic Simulation – Give your creations personalities with a robust system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.
- Play Online – Share your custom wrestlers and organize bouts with players from around the world.