Publisher Graffiti Games and developer Blazing Stick have announced fast-paced 3D platformer Cyber Hook for Switch and PC (Steam). It will launch in Q1 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Graffiti Games:
Cyber Hook is a fast-paced, 3D platformer that has you using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a finger laser gun. Hurtle forward in a gorgeous retrowave environment that you can manipulate via time warping and abusing physics to break the level design.
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges players at 150 km/h through a bevy of platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70-plus levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.