Digital Happiness have released a new gameplay teaser trailer for DreadOut 2, its upcoming third-person horror adventure game sequel for PC.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A unique take on third-person action-adventure survival horror injected with Indonesian supernatural culture. Gameplay is a mix of city exploration, DreadOut-style smartphone ghost hunting, and new action-packed battles within DreadOut‘s supernatural world. Even though is a horror game at heart, with its touch of silly high school problems, satirical social commentary, and touchy, yet memorable moments, DreadOut 2 is a fresh take on the survival horror genre.
- Non-Linear Survival Horror
- Exploration is the heart of DreadOut 2. We want to take another step to enrich our way of non-linear storytelling through different key elements.
- Explore a sleepy little town in the night and day to solve the terrifying urban legends that haunt within.
- Interact with various unique NPCs, including both human and ghosts.
- A considerable amount of side quests and hidden stages and bosses written and design based on Asian / Indonesian urban legends.
- Experience tons of interactions and activities.
- A huge collection of ghost lore under the Ghostpedia is waiting to be discovered.
- Action Horror
- Banish them all! DreadOut-style ghost hunting is back.
- Delve deeper into DreadOut‘s supernatural world with new action-packed battle mechanics.
- Battle hideous bosses that roam the supernatural world.
- Survive further using any available melee weapons throughout Linda’s journey.
Watch the trailer below.