In Europe, the Switch version will be available both physically and digitally, while in North America, it will be a digital-only release.
The Doraemon-themed Story of Seasons game first launched for Switch on June 13 in Japan. A demo is also available in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via Bandai Namco:
- Platforms: Switch, PC
- Genre: Farming, Simulation
- Release Date: Fall 2019
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Marvelous, Brownies
- Players: One
- Rating: Pending
- Localization: English
- Subtitles: English, Neutral Spanish
Embark on a charming farming adventure with Doraemon and friends!
Doraemon, the endearing cat-type robot that captured the hearts of millions worldwide, arrives for another adventure in Doraemon Story of Seasons! Dive into a new world that combines relaxing gameplay with a story of farming, friendship, and helping others. Grab a shovel and join the fun—coming soon to the Nintendo Switch and Steam!
- A Sice-of-Life Game Featuring Beloved Doraemon Chaacters – Take control of Noby, an average boy with a heart of gold, to help bring a destroyed farm back to life! Create bonds with the other townsfolk to witness heartfelt interactions while you explore and foster the land with Doraemon, Sue, Big G, and Sneech!
- Story of Seasons with a Twist! – Customize your farm by growing crops, raising farm animals, building furniture, and exploring everything that the town has to offer. Take advantage of Doraemon’s secret gadgets to make building your farm a magical experience!
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.