Digimon ReArise, which first launched for smartphones in Japan in June 2018, is coming west for iOS and Android devices in 2019, publisher Bandai Namco announced. Pre-registration is available now via the App Store and Google Play.
It should be noted that while the App Store lists the game for release on October 21, it also previously listed Bandai Namco’s Gundam Battle: Gunpla Warfare for release on August 21, which actually launched on July 31. That being said, the official release date provided by Bandai Namco is solely “2019.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
An unknown Digimon calling itself Herissmon has appeared in your smartphone.
Suddenly, a mysterious force known as “Spirals” attack…
This is the tale of your Digimon’s ReArise.
Dive into a story of new faces and old friends in this friendship Digivolving RPG!
- A story connecting Digimon and Tamers
- A completely original story that follows Tamers and Digimon as they grow and deepen their friendships.
- Brand new characters designed and illustrated by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, one of the original character designers from the Digimon animated series!
- Nurturing Digimon-Tamer friendships through shared moments
- Watch your Digimon interact and play together in your custom DigiTown.
- Connect with other Tamers and work toward common goals.
- Test the strength of your bonds in battle
- Build a personalized Digimon team and prove the power of your friendship in real-time battles of up to five-versus-five!
- Go head-to-head in the Battle Park or team up with fellow Tamers against powerful Digimon in Clash Battles.
- Train and care for your Digimon
- Help your Digimon work out, listen to their unique requests, and unlock the path to Digivolution.
- If you grow close and strong enough, they might even Mega Digivolve!
Watch a trailer below. Visit the official website here.