Dungeon crawler action RPG Tower of Time, which first launched for PC (Steam) in April 2018, is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in Q1 2020, publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon announced.
The console version of Tower of Time will include a revised control scheme developed specifically for gamepads, as well as the new game modes added to the PC version earlier in 2019, introducing an ultra-challenging “Permadeath” mode and a more accessible “RPGlite” mode.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- Seven distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more.
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells.
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics.
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels.
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players.
Watch the console announcement trailer below.