Nintendo Switch has sold 36.87 million units worldwide as of June 30, 2019, Nintendo announced in its latest earnings release.
A total of 2.13 million Switch hardware and 22.61 million software were sold during the three months ended June 30.
Nintendo did not make any revisions to its previously announced forecast that it will sell 18 million Switch units between April 2019 and March 2020.
Nintendo also shared updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles, revealing the first official numbers for New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe and Yoshi’s Crafted World. The 10 best-selling first-party Switch titles are:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 17.89 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 14.94 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 14.73 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 13.61 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.98 million
- Splatoon 2 – 9.02 million
- Super Mario Party – 6.99 million
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe – 4.10 million (released January 10)
- 1-2 Switch – 3.01 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.75 million
Nintendo also announced: that sales for Super Mario Maker 2, which launched on June 28, have topped 2.42 million as of June 30.
More than 210.13 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.