Science-fiction 3D space shooter Subdivision Infinity DX will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam on August 8 for $14.99, publisher Blowfish Studios and developer Mistfly Studios announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Step into the cockpit of an intergalactic fighter and explore the great expanses of outer space. With more than 30 engaging story missions and sidequests spanning several star systems, Subdivision Infinity is an action-packed journey brimming with dogfights, boss battles, and more set against the stunning wild outer reaches of the cosmos.
- Complete exciting missions in the main storyline and explore mysterious sectors of the galaxy.
- Tight space combat gameplay – fight massive space battles against different enemies: drones, fighters, dreadnoughts capital ship and more.
- Explore stunning locations, each with a different feel and atmosphere.
- Find lost relics to build new ships, harvest asteroids and sell their minerals for profit, or use them for crafting.
- Boss battles – hone your combat skills facing most powerful enemies
- Prepare for the fight – enhance your ship and equip with diverse selection of weapons available for upgrade.
The story begins when contractor Sgt. Jed Riddle is brought in to investigate a mining facility that has mysteriously gone radio silent. A tense shootout ensues, leading Riddle to take a closer look into what exactly is going on and the dark secrets lurking in the shadows.
Beyond the core narrative and exhilarating feeling of piloting a nimble spacecraft on the fringes of the galaxy, Subdivision Infinity DX features an array of optional content to allow players to explore the stars to their hearts content while taking on bounties, mining asteroids for rare minerals, unlocking new ships, and crafting increasingly powerful upgrades along the way.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new est of screenshots at the gallery.