Publisher Microids and developer Artefacts Studio have announced Garfield Kart: Furious Racing for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC (Steam). It is due out on November 5 in North America and November 7 in Europe.
Here is an overview of the game, via Microids:
Garfield, the famous lasagna-loving Cat is back to take on Jon, Odie, and company in a no-holds-barred racing game! Choose your character and kart according to their characteristics and your driving style, get off the starting line first, and control skids to outrun your opponents. Use crazy bonus objects, like the pillow or the magic wand, to gain an edge and get over the finishing line first. Are you lazy like Garfield? Take shortcuts to overtake the other racers with the spring! Race your friends in local or online modes, with up to eight players on 16 iconic circuits from the world of Garfield.
- Three Game Modes – Grand Prix, Single Race, and Time Trial.
- Multiplayer – Up to four players in split-screen mode and up to eight players in online mode, or portable on Nintendo Switch.
- 16 Circuits – Crazy races in stunning environments inspired by the world of Garfield, such as Palerock Lake and Pastacosi Factory.
- Eight Characters – Play as Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry, and Squeak.
- Nine Attack and Defense Bonuses – Turn the race in your favor.
View a set of screenshots at the gallery.