Sega and Atlus have announced their lineup of playable games at E3 2019, which runs from June 11 to 13 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The following titles will be playable:
- Catherine: Full Body (PS4) – A full-fledged remaster to 2011’s award-winning Catherine packed with all-new branching story paths, improved visuals and gameplay, brand-new music, enhanced multiplayer options, and much more. Those who play the demo at our booth can pick up a sheep-horn headband (while supplies last)!
- Judgment (PS4) – A thrilling crime drama from the creators of the critically acclaimed Yakuza series that tells the story of private detective Takayuki Yagami and his quest for redemption.
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Switch) – The latest in the beloved Mario & Sonic crossover series, players will be able to experience the Olympic Games events together, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch with many fan-favorite characters.
- Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth (3DS) – The sequel to the popular Persona crossover game for the Nintendo 3DS, now featuring the Phantom Thieves from Persona 5.
Additionally, the company will have the following experiences available:
- Sega Genesis Mini – Visitors to our booth will be able to try the Sega Genesis Mini! Take a seat in our retro-themed corner and play your favorite Genesis titles ahead of its worldwide release on September 19! Seat taken? Well, why not spend some time with our giant, functioning Sega Genesis controller!
- Free Swag – E3 attendees can put their strength and stamina to the test with our indoor rock-climbing wall! We’ll also have plenty of swag to pluck from titles like Judgment, Catherine: Full Body, and the hotly anticipated Persona 5 Royal. We’ll even have Sega Retro T-shirts, and you don’t want to miss your chance to take one home.
- Catherine: Full Body Experience – Attend our Catherine: Full Body Experience! Indulge in a more mature side of the expo as you sip on Catherine-themed libations, snap captivating pictures at our photospot, listen to the seductive sounds of our live in-house DJ, and get some one-on-one time with the game at one of our demo stations. We’ll also have some enchanting sheep swag (while supplies last)! While the event has already been booked up, there will be a standby line at the event. For full event details, location, and opening / closing times, please check the event page.
There may be more to come, according to the press release, which reads, “That’s not all! This is simply a taste of what we have planned for attendees when they stop by our booth during E3.”