Horror-themed fighting game Omen of Sorrow is now available for PC DRM-free via the Epic Games Store for $19.99.
A free demo with online functionality and two rotating characters is also available.
The PC version of Omen of Sorrow features cross-play with the November 2018-released PlayStation 4 version, as well as local multiplayer and support for Xinput-based controllers and fight sticks.
Over the upcoming months, AOne Games will update Omen of Sorrow for both PlayStation 4 and PC with balance patches, as well as free new characters and stages.
“We’ve been supported by Epic Games since day one, even before the Epic Games Store was a thing,” said AOne Games marketing director Felipe Budinich in a press release. “They’ve promoted us on social media, they had us at their booth on GDC, and awarded us a Dev Grant, and now we are thrilled to release on their platform as it will do a lot for the visibility of the title.”
Here is an overview of the game, via AOne Games:
Omen of Sorrow is a four-button fighting game inspired by classical horror, fantasy and iconic myths and legends. Players will find themselves battling in various dangerous and gloomy places, such as a raging forest fire or a sinister castle. Omen of Sorrow features many legendary characters, such as the Dr. Frankenstein’s monster, Adam; the cursed werewolf Caleb, as well as the fearsome and mad Dr. Hyde All characters are connected by an intricate storyline full of internal struggles, spite and malice.
- Battle with many iconic characters and strategize with character specific special moves and abilities!
- Flirt with danger in dismal stages, inspired by age-old European legends!
- Endure grueling battles in Arcade and Survival Modes, or beat up friends in local Versus!
- Experience a complete Online Mode, featuring Ranked and Casual matches, and create lobbies for custom rule matches!
- Unlock more than 200 in-game rewards by conquering all of the different gameplay modes!
- Master your fighting skills in a fully featured Training Room!