Publisher tinyBuild and developer Quicktequila have announced Lovely Planet 2: April Skies for PC. It will launch via Steam on June 18.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Shoot baddies. Dodge Bullets. Find Secrets.
Sequel to the most adorable First Person Shooter Gun Ballet. Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cuetsy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage. Pick out targets with precision accuracy and dodge an infinite barrage of bullets carefully jumping between floating islands all while racing the clock for a better score.
- Play a 100-plus levels of pure jumping and shooting.
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies.
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode.
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements.
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen.
Watch the announcement trailer below.