The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions of Forager will launch on July 30, publisher Humble Bundle and developer HopFrog announced.
The exploration and crafting game first launched for PC via Steam in April. It is currently on sale for a 15 percent-off discount price of $16.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming, and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria, and The Legend of Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Watch a new trailer below.