Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition launches September 27Dragon Quest XI levels up on Switch.
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition will launch for Switch on September 27, Nintendo announced during the E3 2019 Nintendo Direct.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
The genre-defining RPG series levels up on Nintendo Switch.
Ready for a grand adventure filled with memorable characters, an enchanting story and RPG gameplay that can be taken on the go? The definitive version features the same sprawling content of the original Dragon Quest XI game, but with newly added character-specific stories, fully orchestrated field and battle music, and the ability to alternate not only between HD and retro-inspired 16-bit visuals, but also Japanese and English voice track.
- The latest RPG from the iconic Dragon Quest franchise brings perfectly balanced turn-based battles and an impressive scope of activities as you explore a massive, gorgeous world.
- Develop party members using the Character Builder.
- Buy gear using in-game currency, or construct your own.
- Side-quests and mini-games to try, monsters to ride.
- Start the game with Draconian Quest for a bigger challenge.
- Capture your favorite gameplay moments with Photo Mode.
- The Definitive Edition brings new features and experiences this acclaimed adventure.
- Ability to alternate between original and orchestrated music track, Japanese and English voice track, HD and retro-inspired visuals.
- Bonus characters stories.
- Follow the elaborate tale of The Luminary branded as “Darkspawn” and assemble a charismatic cast of loyal companions whose designs are inspired by the famed Akira Toriyama.
Watch a new trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.