Destructive Creations has announced a partnership with Slipgate Ironworks to bring Ancestors Legacy to PlayStation 4 this summer alongside the previously announced Xbox One version, the company announced.
The PlayStation 4 version of the real-time strategy game will be self-published by Destructive Creations, while the Xbox One version will be published by 1C Entertainment.
Ancestors Legacy first launched for PC in May 2018. Destructive Creations released the new “Saladin’s Quest” downloadable content today for $10.99.
Here is an overview of the game, via Destructive Creations:
Ancestors Legacy is a history-inspired, real-time strategy game influenced by historical events in the Middle Ages. The game combines resource management and base building with large-scale, squad-based battles across vast battlefields, all rendered in superb detail with Unreal Engine 4. Experience medieval bloodshed like never before thanks to the cinematic action camera that puts you right in the middle of the battle at the press of a button.
Take command of your army as you storm through medieval Europe in an extensive series of campaigns. Choosing one of the four available nations–Viking, Anglo-Saxon, German, or Slav–you will be tasked with more than just conquering, raiding, and pillaging enemy camps, villages, and towns. Only by utilizing the full range of available tactical options, taking strategic advantage of the environment, and managing your temporary bases and settlements will you emerge victorious.
- Four playable nations (five with downloadable content) in an extensive single-player campaign inspired by historical events.
- Various modes of intense multiplayer battles.
- Advanced tactical options combining the use of terrain, experience, and morale.
- Cinematic battle camera view that puts you right in the center of the action.
- Outstanding visual fidelity powered by Unreal Engine 4.
- Streamlined resource management and village construction.