The update includes the following changes:
Added the following system functionality:
- A Sort Software feature is available after selecting to view All Software from the HOME Menu.
- Software can be sorted by time last played, total play time, software title, and software publisher.
- The All Software option displays when there are 13 or more software icons on the HOME Menu.
- A View All Available News option is available within News, allowing you to view all news items currently being distributed.
- Go to News > Channel List > View More.
- Select from 15 new icons from the Splatoon 2 and Yoshi’s Crafted World games for your user.
- To edit your user icon, head to your My Page on the top left of the HOME Menu > Profile.
- A feature to Transfer Your Save Data is now available, allowing you to transfer your save data for individual games between your Nintendo Switch systems.
- Go to System Settings > Data Management > Transfer Your Save Data.
- Save data will not remain on your source system after the transfer process completes.
- A Zoom feature can be enabled from within System Settings.
- Go to System Settings > System to turn Zoom ON.
- Once enabled, you can use the Zoom feature by pressing the HOME Button twice.
- An option is available to prevent the system from waking from Sleep Mode when an AC adapter is disconnected.
- Go to System Settings > Sleep Mode > Wake When AC Adapter is Disconnected.
- This also applies when undocking your console.
- A VR Mode (3D Visuals) restriction is available within Parental Controls.
- This will also be available in the Nintendo Switch Parental Controls app through a later update.
- Go to System Settings > Parental Controls.
- These settings can also be changed from within Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit.
- Hong Kong / Taiwan / South Korea is available for selection in Region.
- Go to System Settings > System > Region.
- The following names have been changed (functionality remains the same).
- Save Data Cloud Backup > Save Data Cloud.
- Transfer Your User and Save Data > Transfer Your User Data.
General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.