The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals the Japanese voice cast behind 13 of the 16 playable characters in the upcoming Samurai Shodown reboot.
The voice cast is as follows:
- Haohmaru (voiced by Daiki Nakamura)
- Nakoruru (voiced by Mai Nakahara)
- Hanzo Hattori (voiced by Tadahisa Saizen)
- Galford (voiced by Wataru Komada)
- Ukyo Tachibana (voiced by Shinjiro Sakurai)
- Jubei Yagyu (voiced by Hiroshi Naka)
- Earthquake (voiced by Kentarou Tone)
- Charlotte (voiced by Afumi Hashi)
- Genjuro Kibagami (voiced by Kong Kuwata)
- Kyoshiro Senryo (voiced by Monster Maezuka)
- Tam Tam (voiced by Ryousuke Morita)
- Yoshitora Tokugawa (voiced by Makoto Furukawa)
- Shiki (voiced by Chitose Morinaga)
The voice actors for recently announced new character Darli Dagger and other two new characters have yet to be announced.