Idea Factory International has released a new set of Moero Chronicle Hyper screenshots showcasing dialogue and dungeons.
Here is an overview of the image batch, via Idea Factory International:
In the new dialogue and dungeon screenshot batch, you’ll meet some of the interesting monster girls that join Io’s quest. Strengthen your relationship with Monster Girls by providing them gifts and upgrading their rooms! Relationship building is crucial as it also increases your party’s attack!
When entering a dungeon, players can experience a myriad of dungeon environments, monsters, and treasure! And with the new Autopilot Mode, you can now crawl your way through dungeons with ease!
And here is an overview of the game itself:
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…? Find out in this moe-filled dungeon RPG!
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! – Recruit 50 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? – Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, gift-giving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ – Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can recover after battle, increase your party’s attack, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! – Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!
Switch Version Features
- Vibration Function – Vibration function for the “Bumping Scratch” session.
- New Items – New items to increase stats.
- Autopilot Mode – Autopilot Mode, which allows players to point on a map and automatically brings you to the player’s destination.
- All Original Art and Event CGs – All original art and event CGs originally released in the PlayStation Vita and Steam versions!
Moero Chronicle Hyper is due out for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on April 26 in North America and Europe for $19.99 with a 30 percent launch week discount.
View the screenshots at the gallery.