Forager will launch for PC on April 18 for $19.99, publisher Humble Bundle and developer HopFrog announced. The PlayStation 4 and Switch versions will follow “in a couple of months more.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Forager is a 2D open world game inspired by exploration, farming, and crafting games such as Stardew Valley, Terraria, and The Legend of Zelda.
- Gather, collect and manage resources.
- Craft useful items & structures.
- Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
- Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
- Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
- Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Watch a new trailer below.