Mercenary Kings developer Tribute Games has announced Panzer Paladin, an action platformer where players control both a mighty Paladin power armor and its Squire pilot. It will launch for unannounced platform(s) in spring 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Tribute Games:
Take up arms! Hop in the Paladin power armor, seize melee weapons from the demonic invaders, and dish out a taste of their own medicine!
- An engaging action-platformer with fun and intuitive swordplay!
- Take control of the mighty Paladin power armor or eject and play as the small but swift Squire pilot!
- Robots meet demons! Crush the forces of the occult with the power of cutting edge technology!
- Use weapons profusely: wield, throw, or shatter them!
- Snap a weapon in half to cast a powerful spell!
- Carefully crafted 8-bit graphics like you remember them!
Visit the official website here.
View the first screenshots at the gallery.