Neo Cab will launch for Switch alongside its previously announced PC, Mac, and Linux releases in 2019, publisher Fellow Traveller and developer Chance Agency announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Neo Cab is an emotional survival game about gig labor, tech disruption, and the experience of being a driver-for-hire. You play as Lina Romero — a daring, empathetic young woman hustling to survive as one of the last human cab drivers in an autonomous world.
Navigate the neon-drenched streets of Los Ojos from the Neo Cab map. Choose your passengers— and your words— wisely. You’ll need to balance your cash, star rating and emotional health to survive in this town.
- An overarching noir mystery to uncover, peppered with random encounters and nuanced characters.
- Interactive stories written by Leigh Alexander, Kim Bellair, Bruno Dias, Duncan Fyfe, Paula Rogers, and Robin Sloan.
- A persistent, nuanced emotion system drives every conversation and shapes the overall story.
- A deeply branching storyline where choice is everything.
- Original soundtrack by Obfusc (Monument Valley, House of Cards).
Watch a trailer below.