Chroma Squad and Knights of Pen and Paper developer Behold Studios has announced Out of Space, a cooperative multiplayer game about trying to live together in space for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mac, and Linux. It will launch in 2019 with support for English, Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Japanese language options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Out of Space is a cooperative multiplayer game about trying to live together in space.
To live with your folks, or your boyfriend or your best friends is not an easy task. Who is going to take the trash out, do the dishes, or even walk with the dog? Oh… our mundanes things that makes us humans!
— But in outer space, it is not just a matter of making your home feel cozy, but actually, avoid getting killed in the process.
- Clean and furnish a new house in space.
- Play it solo, or in four-player local or online co-op.
- Build systems to survive the hassles of day-to-day life.
- Avoid the alien dirt and save those who turned into cocoons.
- Decorate rooms and make them comfy enough to call it home.