The Switch version of GRID Autosport will launch this summer, publisher Codemasters and developer Feral Interactive announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
GRID Autosport is the first full-on racing simulator for Nintendo Switch, engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of high-speed thrills, believable handling, and challenge that scales to your play.
Step into a career as a pro-racer, mastering the world’s fastest cars to win motorsport’s most exciting races, from the hallowed asphalt of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the narrow city streets of Barcelona.
- Race anytime, anywhere!
- Master different racing disciplines:
- Touring: Take on aggressive pack races
- Endurance: Test your strength in all-night events
- Tuner: Keep control in Drift and Time Attack events
- Open-Wheel: Perfect your racing line at top speed
- Street: Ramp up the fear factor on tight city circuits
- Customize your controls and difficulty level
- 100 cars and 100 circuits