Bandai Namco announced the update schedule for God Eater 3 versions 1.20 to 1.40 during the God Eater Series 9th Anniversary Official Broadcast today.
Get the schedule below.
Version 1.20 (early spring)
- Class Certification Missions
- Addition of “Class Certification Missions” as new challenge content. Essentially rank-based missions, the difficulty will gradually increase as new missions are unlocked. A new Aragami named Amen Rah will also appear. Clearing these missions will earn players rewards.
- Addition of skin color change feature to the costume equipment screen.
- Addition of password setting feature to Assault Missions.
- Character Customization
- New NPC costumes added. Some costumes have separate tops and bottoms. Color variations are also being prepared.
- New hairstyles added. There are more than just the ones pictured.
- New accessories added, which can be obtained as rewards for clearing Class Certification Missions.
- Adjusted Havakiri’s motions and AI.
- Adjusted the HP of Neva’s body parts.
- Adjusted the frequency of Ashland Aragami devour attacks.
- Reduced the charge time for every devour action, and increased the pre-activation and post-devour motion speed.
- Increased the motion speed of armor deployment when guarding.
- Shortened the knock-back distance of “Standard Guard” and “Just Guard.”
- Added ability to change guard direction during jump guards.
- Adjusted the activation conditions for some Accelerator Triggers.
- Advanced Guard added to Buster Blade.
- Advanced Step and Advanced Jump added to Short Blade.
- Reduced post-fire cancellation timing for the Long Blade’s Impulse Edge.
- Increased the activation motion speed for the Long Blade’s Zero Stance.
- Reduced the Charge Spear’s charge completion time.
- Extended button time window for the Variant Scythe’s “Hell or Heaven” Burst Art.
- Adjusted the Link Burst Bullet so that it does not disappear if it touches the field.
- Adjusted the recovery attribute Module so that it does not disappear if it touches the field.
- Adjusted the speed of the “starting to walk” and “starting to run” motions at the base.
Version 1.30 (spring)
- Additional Story Missions – Adds story missions that depict the story after the game’s ending.
- Additional Companion NPCs – Adds Keith and Neil as new companion NPCs.
- Additional Assault Missions
- Character Customization
- Additional costumes.
- Additional accessories.
Version 1.40 (early summer)
- Time Attack Missions (title tentative) – Adds “Time Attack Missions” (title tentative) as new side game content.
Other plans are also in progress.
Thanks, Games Talk.