Dead by Daylight is coming to Switch both physically and digitally this fall, developer Behaviour Interactive and distributor Koch Media announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
“Death is not an escape”
“Kill, survive or die in Dead by Daylight”
Dead by Daylight is a multiplayer (four-versus-one) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
- Asymmetrical Gameplay
- Online Co-op Multiplayer (4 vs 1)
- Ranked Online Multiplayer
- Procedurally Generated Environments
- DLCs, Add-ons, Perks and In-game Customization
- Procedural Skill Tree / Progression System
- Nintendo Switch-Specific Feature Set:
- Touch Screen Support
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller Support
- Requires Nintendo Switch Online Subscription
- Docked and Handheld Mode Support
Watch the announcement trailer below.