Wandersong is coming to PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store on January 22 for $19.99, publisher Humble Bundle and developer Greg Lobanov announced.
The musical adventure game first launched for Switch and PC on September 27, 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A musical adventure where you use singing to save the world! Play as a silly bard who embarks on a globe-trotting journey to learn about the mysterious Earthsong, said to be able to prevent the universe’s imminent end. Along the way there’s a huge cast of characters to meet, puzzles to solve and songs to sing!
In Wandersong you’re a walking musical instrument, and you use song to interact with everything. Different things respond to your music in different ways, so it’s up to you to sing your songs, unlock the world’s secrets and make new friends!
- 10 to 12 hours of adventure!
- Use singing to interact with the world!
- 150-plus characters to meet and discover!
- 150-plus characters to annoy with your singing!
- The DANCE BUTTON… dance anytime, anywhere!
- Fully accessible to color-blind and deaf players!
Watch the PlayStation 4 announcement trailer below.