The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu has new information on Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019, the latest entry in Konami’s professional baseball game series.
Here are the tidbits:
Physical and Digital Edition Bonuses
- The physical edition will include one overseas transfer player that can be used in matches and pennant race games as an early purchase bonus at specific shops.
- The digital-only “Digital Deluxe Edition” will include one overseas transfer player and Energy Points (points needed for scouting) for use in the new online mode “Dream League,” where you play as a manager.
- Thanks to the cooperation of the 12 teams of Nippon Professional Baseball, players’ faces were captured from 360-degree photographing, and that 3D data was used to create the character models.
- The game uses rendering techniques to correctly depict physical lighting.
- Each individual player has their own artificial intelligence, which reproduces the actions they are likely to take based on their past performance.
- Each player’s unique form will also be reproduced.
- The game uses the latest 2019 player data. Players that join mid-season will be added to the game via free updates.
- Development is currently 70 percent complete.
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2019 is due out for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on April 25 in Japan.