Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and developer NetherRealm Studios lifted the lid on Mortal Kombat 11 today during the game’s official reveal event.
The plethora of reveals includes seven new trailers, a list of confirmed characters, a beta, and a Kollector’s Edition.
Here are the details:
- Geras – A powerful and loyal servant of Kronika, who is able to manipulate time (New)
- Shao Kahn (pre-order bonus)
- Sonya Blade (voiced by Ronda Rousey)
Pre-order Mortal Kombat 11 on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One to receive access to the beta, available March 28.
- A copy of the game
- Kombat Pack
- Scorpion mask bust
- Exclusive steel case
- Commemorative magnet coin
- Authenticity plate
Here is the full fact sheet:
Mortal Kombat 11 is the latest installment in the critically acclaimed franchise, providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before with an all new Custom Character Variation System that gives players the creative control to customize versions of the entire character roster. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, Mortal Kombat 11 will introduce a new cinematic story continuing the epic saga that is more than 25 years in the making.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System: Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay.
- All-New Story Mode: Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history.
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters: Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade and Sub-Zero and more.
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards: Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience.
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities: Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations.
- Pre-Order for Exclusive Content & Beta Access: Pre-order Mortal Kombat 11 on PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One or Xbox One X to receive access to the beta, available March 28, 2019. Pre-orders will receive the in-game, playable character, Shao Kahn.
Mortal Kombat 11 is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on April 23.
Watch the trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.
Gameplay Reveal Trailer
Story Prologue Trailer
Sonya Blade Reveal Trailer (voiced by Ronda Rousey)
Geras Reveal Trailer (voiced by Ronda Rousey)