The September 2018-announced Switch version of Bombservice’s Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight will launch via the Nintendo eShop on January 10, publisher Dangen Entertainment announced. It will support English, Japanese, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Danish, and Korean language options.
The action platformer first launched for PC in March 2016, followed by PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March 2017, and Mac and Linux in February 2018.
Here is an overview of the game, via Dangen Entertainment:
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is an action-platformer steeped in somber atmosphere and compelling lore. Forge your path to the Queen in Castle Karst and lift the land’s curse!
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight, the critically and publicly acclaimed action-platformer from Bombservice, has finally made its way to Nintendo Switch! Lead Kaho, a priestess from the village of Lun, as she seeks an audience with the Queen of Karst who can surely lift the curse from the land.
Combo and dodge through a lovingly crafted pixel art world full of monsters and bosses. Carve out your path to Castle Karst as you see fit and lift the curse that threatens all life in the kingdom.
- Difficulty settings appropriate to story aficionados and hardcore action enthusiasts alike.
- Gorgeous pixel art graphics.
- Smooth gameplay: combo mix-ups, dodge rolls, and ranged attack options.
- Speed-run friendly movement.
- Epic boss fights with satisfying challenge.
- Item customization that facilitates new strategies.
- A unique world to explore, saturated with atmosphere.
- Compelling characters with unique personalities.
- Events, dialogue and flavor text that weave a mysterious tapestry of lore.
Watch a new trailer below.