Nighthawk Interactive will release the physical edition of the Inti Creates-developed Dragon Marked for Death at retail stores in North America and Europe on March 26 for $49.99, the publisher announced. Pre-orders are now available at Amazon and GameStop, and are coming soon to other retailers.
The retail edition bundles together all characters and the “Additional Quest” downloadable content, which will be sold in separate digital packages. First-print copies of the physical edition will also include the “Striker Gear Pack” downloadable content.
Here is an overview of the physical edition, via Nighthawk Interactive:
In Dragon Marked for Death players choose one of four different Dragonblood Clan members to control, each with their own special skills, as they complete quests, defeat monsters and aim to take down the powerful Kingdom of Medius. Dragon Marked for Death features:
- Four Different Playable Characters – Players can take control of the Empress, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch, each with their own unique moves and playstyles, allowing for a deep, strategic action experience.
- Play solo or with up to four players – Players can enjoy the entire experience on their own, or team up with friends in either local or online multiplayer.
- Fantasy Pixel World – Dragon Marked for Death comes to life on the Nintendo Switch with its hand-drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers.
- Massive Boss Battles – Players will be in awe as Dragon Marked for Death’s fantastical bosses take up the entire screen of the Nintendo Switch.
- Immersive Storylines – Dragon Marked for Death contains over 30 main quests and numerous side quests, giving players more than enough content for an action RPG.
- Striker Gear Pack – Unlocks a unique weapon for each of the four playable characters that is limited to the initial run of the physical edition.
The digital edition of Dragon Marked for Death will launch via the Nintendo eShop on January 31.
Watch a trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.