Publisher Digerati will release developer Onyx Lute’s artistic puzzle game Glass Masquerade for PlayStation 4 on February 5 in North America and February 6 in Europe, and Switch and Xbox One on February 8, the company announced.
Glass Masquerade first launched for PC in November 2016.
Here is an overview of the game, via Digerati:
Welcome to Glass Masquerade – an artistic puzzle game inspired by Art Deco and stained-glass artisans of the 20th century. Combine hidden glass pieces to unveil clocks and themes exhibited by various cultures of the world at the ‘International Times Exhibition’ – an interactive electronic show.
- 25 beautiful and intricately designed stained-glass jigsaw puzzles to complete.
- Journey around the world – Each puzzle is inspired by a different country.
- Art Deco mosaics and presentation give the game a distinct visual style.
- Relaxing gameplay provides a calming experience – no time limits, no stress.
- Soothing, atmospheric soundtrack by Russian composer Nikita Sevalnev.
- Finish the game and replay the puzzles to improve your completion times.
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements for PS4 and Xbox One versions.
- Interface support for the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Watch the announcement trailer below.