Arc System Works has delayed the Switch version of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R from its previously planned 2018 release window to 2019.
“We’re sorry we were unable to release it in 2018, but please look forward to more information,” Arc System Works said in a tweet.
Here is an overview of the game, via Arc System Works:
First released in 2006 in arcades as Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R became a fan favorite after undergoing a tuneup to optimize each characters’ individual concept, making the “enjoyment of offense” a level deeper.
- Full 25 character cast! Accent Core Plus marked the return of fan favorites Kliff Undersn and Justice, rounding out the cast of 25 playable characters. And in the Plus R version (this one!), they, alongside everyone else, have been fine-tuned for more competitive play!
- Modes by the Bucketload! All-time series favorite modes are back: Survival, M.O.M., Mission, and Training Modes.
- Art! Unlock over 100 artist illustrations in Gallery mode.
- So Metal! The game features the Korean soundtrack, composed and contributed to the 2003 title Guilty Gear XX #Reload by renowned Korean rock artist Shin Hae Chul.
- Online Multiplayer! Go up against your friends (or enemies, or strangers) in Ranked or Player matches, using the magic of the internet. Ranked matches track your wins, while Player matches don’t — so just have fun!