Trine: Enchanted Edition now available for Switch, Trine 2 and 3 coming soonThe Frozenbyte-developed series comes to Switch.
Frozenbyte has released Trine: Enchanted Edition for Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / €14.99 / £13.49, and announced that both Trine 2: Complete Story and Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power are due out soon after. All three titles are ported by BlitWorks.
Here is an overview of Trine: Enchanted Edition, via Frozenbyte:
Trine Enchanted Edition is the origin story for the three unlikely heroes of Trine—Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief.
Spellbound by the magical object Trine, the heroes must join forces to overcome obstacles and puzzles in a fully interactive physics-based world, battle the undead and their minions, and restore balance to the kingdom!
- Action and platforming in a fantasy fairytale world, featuring 15 breathtaking levels full of dangerous enemies, hazards, and physics-based puzzles.
- Origin story for the 3 heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills and unique abilities.
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways by combining the characters’ abilities, and come up with creative solutions never seen before!
- Online and local co-op multiplayer for up to three players.
- Price: $14.99 / €14.99 / £13.49.
- 1080p / 30fps docked, 720p/ 30fps handheld mode.
- One to three players, local co-op, online co-op and local wireless co-op supported.
Watch a trailer for the Trine series on Switch below.