The game maker software is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch on February 26, 2019 in North America, and March 1 in Europe.
Kadokawa Games also released a new set of screenshots showcasing the following:
- Choosing between vertical to horizontal menu layouts.
- Quickly switching between Map Mode (creating maps) and Event Mode (setting events) with a single button.
- Setting the position, width, and darkness of the title screen window in addition to the background and frame.
- Setting the background music, display text, gauge color, and more for the results screen.
- Implementing up to 1,000 lines and settings in the event scene editor.
View the screenshots at the gallery.